The conditions of purchase
General terms and conditions
- Each client is required to read the Terms and Conditions at the time of ordering. The gross price of all the products includes VAT. The net price does not include VAT.
- The offer is presented in the online store o3ozon.co.uk and it does not reflect the magazine status.
- o3ozon.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw from the sale some products.
- Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Execution of the contract
- The basis of the contract is complete and correct filling in the contract included in the cart and passing on the order in another form (e-mail or fax).
- Orders are executed throughout the country and abroad.
- Shipping costs are covered by the purchaser.
- The customer has the right to choose the method of payment according to the order form.
- Date of execution of the order is the period between order confirmation and passing on the goods to the delivery company or delivery by our transport.
- o3ozon.co.uk reserves the right to execute orders in separate lots, after receiving the agreement and confirmation from the client.
- After executing the payment the purchaser has the right to verify the content of the package in the presence of the person delivering it.
- The shop o3ozon.co.uk reserves the right to withdraw from the subsequent orders placed by client, who returned the goods without giving any reason.
Withdrawal from the contract
- According to the Act of 2nd March 2000, on Protection of some of the consumer's rights and on the responsibility of the harm done by dangerous products (Journal of Laws of 31th March 2000) the customer may return goods purchased in our store without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery. Return of goods (to the store address o3ozon.se) should take place immediately, not later than 14 days.
- The possibility of return concerns only the consumer (it does not concern companies). We do not accept the returns of the items made for the special order, suitable to the order of the customer.
- To withdrawal from the contract concluded from the distance the client is obligated to submit a written statement (email or mail) to withdraw from the contract.
Returns and complaints
- The shipping costs of the returned goods are covered by client.
- We do not accept returns of deliveries sent to us by COD.
- If the package is damaged or it is visible that there were attempts at opening it before delivery, it is required to write a protocol in the presence of courier or in the post office and it's required to refuse to receive the package.
- The payment will be returned by a bank transfer to the account indicated by client or by postal order to the address indicated in the order within 14 days. The costs of returning the goods are not refundable.
- In case of return in order to exchange for another product, please inform us in advance: email@example.com (e-mail or fax) and attach a receipt or invoice within 14 days.
- The costs associated with return of the goods are returned after the receipt and consideration of the complaint. The damaged goods will be replaced by another, equivalent, and if it will be impossible (for example in case of running out of the product) the shop will return to the buyer the price of the product or the shop will offer another product available in the store.
- Complaints related to mechanical damages caused during the transport will be considered only after writing the protocol of the damages, in the presence of the courier.
- The special offers organised by o3ozon.co.uk do not combine with other offers.